Just Wanted To Share

>> Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have run across a few things that I thought were pretty neat and just wanted to share them. I think these would make amazing, thoughtful gifts.

The first one is something called TasteBook. TasteBook is a site that lets you create your very own cookbook. You can use recipes from epicurious and from your very own kitchen. I have always dreamed of getting my recipes in some sort of order, wouldn't this be a great way to do it?
The second is a site called Blurb. This site lets you turn your photos or your blog into a hard bound book. Now wouldn't that make a thoughtful gift for someone?
Cyn, are you reading this???

3 comments:

Katia Mangham November 15, 2007 at 9:43 PM  

Hi Sarah,

I found Tastebook the other day myself- and yes it is awesome. The only thing is- they wont let you use your own photos...only your recipes. The other site looks much more interesting...I will def. have to investigate. A form of this is what everyone on my list is getting for Christmas! thanks for the info.

Sarah November 18, 2007 at 8:23 AM  

Hey Katia-

Seems I read somewhere(?) that soon you would be able to use your own photos on Tastebook. Wouldnt that be great?

Katia Mangham December 6, 2007 at 8:46 PM  

You were right...I just got an email saying they can add your photos now! Yay!
Just thought you might want to know.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP