In The Garden

>> Monday, May 04, 2009





Peonies waiting to bloom.



Our beautiful tree whose flowers are gone way to soon.



Jack loves the garden too!



my strawberry pot that needs more strawberry plants. You can see the plastic bottle I stuck in there. I cut holes in the bottom of the bottle and when I water the plants I put the water in the bottle and it helps the water get down deep to all the plants.




Here come the poppies...one of the first perennials to make an appearance in my garden. And I love the look of my beautiful willow fence.




Old man in the garden...this and the next two pics are from my lovely neighbor, Loretta's garden.















mmmm...mint for mojitos








waiting for the birds...







lonely daffodil




The last time Abraham (my four year old) and I were out in the yard looking at all the flowers he said to me "Mama, they make my heart bigger".



Sunlight fades, stars appear, garden fairy's gather here!

3 comments:

Barbara Bakes May 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

What a beautiful post! Thanks for sharing your garden!

CBP May 7, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Yeah!!! Hooray!!! Sarah's Blogging Again!!!!!
Cathy

Anonymous May 11, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

What a GORGEOUS pictures and beautiful spring garden!!

Don't you just love your camera? You don't need any other lens, the one you have works perfect!! Love all the bokeh, thats what we call it in Flickr.

Now you have to teach me how to blog....so glad to see you are blogging again Sarah!!

Soap :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP